05 August 2010

NORWEGIAN MONEY

(thanks to Paul McCartney and John Lennon who wrote the original song, Norwegian Wood)

I once heard of an LoI *)
and I should say LoI not DIY **)
They said its the future of our forests
Isn't it good norwegian money

So the government asked me to hang in and let them
So I boozed around and I noticed they didn't bring theirs

They sat on my rug, bidding their time
Drinking my wine
They talked all night, and then they said:
“It's time for bed,”

They told me they have a lot of plans and started to laugh
I told them we've finished ours, and crawled off to sleep the dream

And when I awoke, I was alone
The bird has flown
So I lit a fire
Isn't it good Norwegian money?

Note:
*) Letter of Intent
**) Do It Yourself!

1 comment:

agungpsiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.